Sunday, March 3, 2013

Exploring Valpo

View of Valpo from the first night I got to the country
Today I went with my friend Maggie and explored the city that is my home for the next four and a half months. We only went out for almost four hours, but we got to see so much. I am lucky to live in Valpo because every street that you walk down will lead you somewhere different and extremely beautiful. You have to be careful because it is easy to get lost wandering down the crazy streets.

I thought I would just have this entry be photos of what I saw.
A mural on a wall right down the street from my house
One of the many views of the city from the hills, sort of a muggy day






Here are also some pictures from the two beaches I went to in ViƱa del Mar



I hope these photos make you want to come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment