Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chilean Vineyard!

I have been really bad at keeping up with this but here it goes, a little of what I have been up to:

I went to a vineyard with my friends in a town called Casablanca. Chile is known for their wine, so I had to go visit a vineyard to see what all the hype is about. Absolutely amazing and beautiful! My favorite was the white wine! The city was extremely cute and homely. Come visit me and I will take you to one ;)
Here are some photos:





The Main house on the vineyard


I also spent a lot of time at the most beautiful beaches in the world, that just happen to be in my backyard:) Currently it is snowing in Minnesota, so I am extremely grateful for the weather that I get to experience here! Everyday I get to know more and more about what makes up the city that I live in that relies so much on the ocean and the port.


The biggest experience that I have had is going to Patagonia in Southern Chile for eight days with a great group of friends... See the next blog post for photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment