Tuesday, February 12, 2013

12 days

It is officially 12 days until I leave the States and I am full of a million different emotions. I am both excited and nervous. I am lucky that I have had the opportunity to travel a lot, so the traveling part does not scare me as much as speaking spanish. I am such an organized and planned person, so traveling without really any idea of the classes that I am going to take or what the semester is going to look like is a little bit scary. Thank goodness that Melissa will be there with me to calm me down. So far I have been in contact with my host family whom seem amazing. They are in their mid-thirties and have three children, which I think will be the best part! :) They have two girls that are 7 and 4 and a newborn son. The father is an engineer and the mother runs her own textiles business. I'll update again once I am finished packing!


Here is a photo of the amazing city! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment