Monday, July 15, 2013

Update - A promise

I know it has been months since I have last updated this thing. Frankly, I have been so busy that I have not had enough time. I wanted to make this post as a promise that I will be updating everyone on all my crazy stories and experiences when I get back to the states in two weeks. I have had the time of my life here in Chile and am sad to leave. Since I've last updated I have been traveling alot. I have traveled more of Chile, my brother visited and we went to Buenos Aires, Argentina, I just got back from a two week trip to Bolivia and Peru and now I am leaving to travel with my mom and go to Easter Island and the Atacama desert here in Chile.

I am so excited for my last two weeks of adventures, but now unfortunately I have to pack up all my stuff and say my goodbyes. I will update soon with photos :)

Here is a sneak peak of my adventures:
Machu Picchu!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment